Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leftover Roast loin of pork, baby potatoes and a watery pork gravy... what to make

Options
  • 16-01-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Ok, Feeling very lazy and I have left over roast loin of pork, a watery pork gravy. Just did't thicken as much as I would have liked but tastes good. Also have lots of cooked baby potatoes. Have a good range of spices and herbs.

The normal veg, carrots, parsnips, cabbage, peppers, courgettes, onions, spring onion.

So what can I knock up for tonight's dinner in less than 15 minutes using the leftovers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Stick it all in a pot cover it and cook it until hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 renmorenewbie

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1177/patatas-bravas

Tapas style...cube pork, quarter potatoes season & fry in little olive oil with paprika & little chilli.
    meanwhile make quick tomato sauce with tin of tomatoes onions & some spices see link.

Side: Roughly chop pepper, courgette & onion 'stir-fry' in olive oil with garlic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Personally I'd dice it all up plus an onion & make a hash type thing. Heat oil in a large pan and fry onion in the a pan plus any veg you'd like to use, then add the potatoes and fry till crispy then add the pork and cook till warmed through and top with a fried or poached egg or the gravy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Personally I'd dice it all up plus an onion & make a hash type thing. Heat oil in a large pan and fry onion in the a pan plus any veg you'd like to use, then add the potatoes and fry till crispy then add the pork and cook till warmed through and top with a fried or poached egg or the gravy

Would you mind doing that right now please - for me? You've made me so hungry
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Would you mind doing that right now please - for me? You've made me so hungry
    :)

I'll be on a bus with a hot frying pan asap!

• Advertisement
Advertisement