Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a better alternative to the Moto G atm?

• 16-01-2014 8:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27

So I'm thinking of getting either the 8 or 16gb Moto G. Still undecided as to which, I really don't use that much on my phone - I have an 8gb SD card in my current one (which you can't use in the Moto :rolleyes: sly bastards) but probably use <100mb in apps and the rest is just music, and in fairness you don't need that much music on the go at any one time. I understand the OS takes up ~3GB though so due to the fixed capacity it might be worth getting the 16gb.

Anyway, we're talking about €155/€190 (Amazon prices). Is there anything similarly specced at a cheaper price? I'm honestly not that fussed with the features I just want something that's nice to use with a good, fast OS. My current Galaxy Y has suspiciously slowed to a halt for no good reason.

I'm getting into mobile development so a nice up to date version of Android is one of the primary reasons for this purchase.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

There is literally no real comparison to it on the market at the moment.

Astoundingly good phone, incredibly well priced and a gorgeous screen.

No Lumia phone, or other Android phone around is better in that price range.

Advertisement