Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop repair castlebar

Options
  • 16-01-2014 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions. Think mine is fecked but want to get it looked a before i buy a new one. Spilt a drink over it few months ago and been dead since.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

I recommend Michael Flynn, Limeyard ( off James' St _ Westport

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

nuac wrote: »
    I recommend Michael Flynn, Limeyard ( off James' St _ Castlebar

Westport you mean ;)

Brother dropped a laptop into a place near the mall 3 weeks before xmas, told him he would have it back the next week. Still no sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

These in ballinrobe are good:

http://tellnet.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Oldtree wrote: »
    These in ballinrobe are good:

http://tellnet.net/

They also have a shop in Castlebar - the iClinic I think it's called

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I was in the computer shop on Castle St, Castlebar - used to be Colemans - and had a good chat with a friendly bloke there, I think he's Australian. I'm pretty techie and this guy knew his stuff and seemed dead on, so I'd be happy to leave in my own gear there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Trojan wrote: »
    I was in the computer shop on Castle St, Castlebar - used to be Colemans - and had a good chat with a friendly bloke there, I think he's Australian. I'm pretty techie and this guy knew his stuff and seemed dead on, so I'd be happy to leave in my own gear there.

Note post 3 above, turning into a disaster with them for my brother.

I might need to step in soon lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

Trojan wrote: »

I second this. They recently did a good job for me, and reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

I second this. They recently did a good job for me, and reasonably priced.

I second that, had the hard disk on my daughters laptop replaced by them...excellent job at a reasonable price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 Patrick Brennan

I suggest you to visit at an expert laptop repair service center. Sell it if it get repaired and buy a new one, In this case you can save your money. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

There are two repair shops on castle Street so which one are people talking about?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

There are two repair shops on castle Street so which one are people talking about?

The guys in the shop that used to be Colemans are very good, nearest on eto the Mall

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The one at the top of the hill on your right as you go down to SuperValu in Castlebar is great and quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

I used this one http://www.kingscomputers.ie/. Found them very good, reasonable price and no bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CillianScott

They also have a shop in Castlebar - the iClinic I think it's called

Don't, laziest bunch I know.

Try Aniar IT services at the N5 industrial estate. I did work experience there and they're more than competant.

Advertisement