Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MigCig Opinions?

Options
  • 16-01-2014 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hey all,

Back again for some advice. Been using my Twist with various clearos for a good while now and getting on great with it in the evenings, but I'm not keen on using it out of the house, which of course means I'm still smoking half the time. So, I came across these MigCigs, which sound great with the whole 4.2 v constant thing, and they look the part too. Has anybody tried them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Never heard of them. Most websites referencing them are SEO spam sites. They use an uncommon/dying connector type which none of our vendors sell any equipment for. Three not-so-good signs.

The Innokin AIO comes in a 510-connector version and has good reviews, the Joyetech eRoll/Ovale eMini has a proprietary connection and has good reviews but a very annoying juice capacity @ 0.4ml.

Edit: And I see tons of people nowadays with eGos...pick up some 400mAh eGo Spinners if you have one of the larger wands.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

...And this is why I come back here before buying anything unfamiliar in my vaping experience. Thanks a lot Grindle!

I had a look at the AIO starter kit on esmoke, does it come with a spare battery as standard or am I right in saying you'd need to get another one off the bat? I'm starting to wonder if maybe I just need to bite the bullet and decide not to buy any more cigarettes. The setup I use atm works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Eff Four wrote: »
    I had a look at the AIO starter kit on esmoke, does it come with a spare battery as standard or am I right in saying you'd need to get another one off the bat? I'm starting to wonder if maybe I just need to bite the bullet and decide not to buy any more cigarettes. The setup I use atm works fine.

Yeah, get a spare battery just in case one batt dies.

I'd save money, bite the bullet and just start using your eGos outside - of all the vaper-strangers I've seen around nowadays I've only spotted two cigalikes, the rest were eGos (well, one lavatube as well).
    I would've thought not-buying cigs'd be what everybody does at first, then at some point some of them buckle and dual-fuel.

Think I'm just going to buy some new bits and pieces to go with my Twist and go from there. I wanted to try a well-recommended tobacco juice, but from what I've been reading El Toro and Pipe Sauce are very thick and wouldn't be great in a clearo (?). So far I've only tried menthol, and sweeter juices (Swedish fish, gummy bears, banoffee - yuk - pear drops etc). So I'd like to get a decent tobacco to see if that'd help me steer clear of the cigs.

I guess I haven't been in a rush to dump the cigs in the bin from the get-go, I wanted to want to stop smoking iykwim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Think I'm just going to buy some new bits and pieces to go with my Twist and go from there. I wanted to try a well-recommended tobacco juice, but from what I've been reading El Toro and Pipe Sauce are very thick and wouldn't be great in a clearo (?). So far I've only tried menthol, and sweeter juices (Swedish fish, gummy bears, banoffee - yuk - pear drops etc). So I'd like to get a decent tobacco to see if that'd help me steer clear of the cigs.

I guess I haven't been in a rush to dump the cigs in the bin from the get-go, I wanted to want to stop smoking iykwim.

Have you tried ry4?not too sweet with a tobacco hint. A lot of people love it, some hate it. Get yourself a 10 mil bottle. You may like it. I do, kinda very mild candyfloss taste. Have to say everyone should give it a shot at some stage.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the suggestion, but there are a lot of liquids named RY4 or similar, which one did you try that was decent? I have a sample bottle of RYC9 that I haven't tried yet, might do that tomorrow when my new supplies get here. Ordered some EVODs and Boges, along with a small bottle of "Bubbers Bounty" 'cause it sounded like their version of the infamous RY4.

Thanks for the suggestion, but there are a lot of liquids named RY4 or similar, which one did you try that was decent? I have a sample bottle of RYC9 that I haven't tried yet, might do that tomorrow when my new supplies get here. Ordered some EVODs and Boges, along with a small bottle of "Bubbers Bounty" 'cause it sounded like their version of the infamous RY4.
    The one I've tried totally wicked. Ry4 don't know
    Why it's called that, caramel favour but to me it's candyfloss :) different numbers =different favour I think.

Thanks for the info, hadn't heard of that site, now I've a few juices to order next week :D

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/

Or you can try these guy, a lot of people swear by them, next day delivery too!

I think they do a sample pack, 5 small bottles
    Of different favours to try, great service.

Cheers, that's where I usually order from. Got my delivery this morning, haven't had a cigarette since - Bubbers Bounty is quite nice so far, gonna see if I can vape it all day and not get sick of it. Would be great to find a juice I could stand for more than a few hours. Also tried some of the RYC9 on an evod, not bad either. Very smokey. Both are vape-able with a cuppa, very important when escaping a rowdy three year old for a five minute break throughout the day ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement