Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi in the Glen ~ Overactive Security Man

Options
  • 16-01-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Since giving up me wheels I shop here all most on a daily basis, but while this man knows me well to see he makes me feel uncomfortable as he almost follows me around or pops up everywhere.

I try to avoid the days he's on, cause shopping is a pleasure then.

Ok you can argue he's doing a great job, but on the other hand, does he really have to be soo zealous.

He used to be worse a while back but he's still a pain.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Since giving up me wheels I shop here all most on a daily basis, but while this man knows me well to see he makes me feel uncomfortable as he almost follows me around or pops up everywhere.

Ok you can argue he's doing a great job, but on the other hand, does he really have to be soo zealous.

Is this everyone or just you?

If the answer is yes then you either have an admirer or someone who doesn't trust you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

I'm there every day and he is grand.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Maybe you look dodgy? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

He is there for your security as much as the company's, make friends with him if you re there ever day!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DO THIS BUT....

This reminds me of a zealous security guard when I was younger who would follow me and my friends around anytime we entered a shop ,so we started to mess with him, We started picking up stuff and putting it in our pockets ,wander around the shop for awhile and then just as we were about to leave we'd put it back on the nearest shelf to the exit..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

I feel the same about him. He stood across from me and stared while I was looking at some tools once. Made me really uncomfortable.

BUT i did see him stop people on two occasions who were trying to leg it out the door. So im sure he is doing a good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

i know somebody who got kicked out of dealz for saying thats one huge motherf**king toblerone lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

danjo-xx wrote: »

are you a man or woman ? just wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

He is one of the most attentive and friendly security guards I have seen around town, shop there weekly and sometimes more for the last few days and never had a problem with him. Once forgot one of my bags and he caught up with me just so I didn't lose anything. He seems like a lovely man... Just my input, didn't imagine anyone would have problems with him.

Advertisement