Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for decaffinated ESE pods

• 16-01-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Gaggia Classic which I use to make proper coffee with breakfast but I can't have caffeine after about 6 p.m. or I'll be awake all night. The Classic has a basket for ESE pods and I recently bought Illy ESE Decaffinated pods from Amazon, they come in tins of 18 and make a damn fine cup of coffee...

21fdx-tBbaL.jpg

However the original deal I got through Amazon UK is no longer available and the vendor doesn't ship to ROI any more so by the time you factor in delivery charges (to the UK) and Parcel Motel, it's basically too expensive unless I buy two years supply!

So..... can anyone recommend where to buy decaffinated ESE pods in Dublin or via a reliable mail order source? I actually went into a dedicated tea & coffee shop on the southside of Dublin and the guy never heard of ESE pods so I thought I'd ask here.

Comments

Advertisement