Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an Electric Car charger in Carndonagh?

Options
  • 16-01-2014 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,624 ✭✭✭✭

The ESB map says there are 2 chargers in Carndonagh Business Centre, anyone know where that is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 queagh

There is one in the car park behind the Sportsman Pub. Enter from the station road past the Library entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,624 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Yeah, found it. Its a bit out of the way, its not a place you would be up around much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Penfailed

NIMAN wrote: »
    Yeah, found it. Its a bit out of the way, its not a place you would be up around much.

Do you drive an electric car? What's the range on them?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,624 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I don't Penfailed, but I am seriously thinking about one this year, as my daily commute and general lifestyle would fit in with one.

Tempted yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Penfailed

NIMAN wrote: »
    Tempted yourself?

Not at all :D I have a company car and do far too many miles. My car is due for a change in April (it'll be three years old then) and I've already clocked up 110,000...!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Penfailed wrote: »
    Not at all :D I have a company car and do far too many miles. My car is due for a change in April (it'll be three years old then) and I've already clocked up 110,000...!

That works out as the same as driving around the equator 1 and a half times a year, or do the same again and you would have gone the distance of the earth to the moon.

impressive

Advertisement