Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting my own business.

Options
  • 16-01-2014 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi all,

I'm thinking of starting my own business, (gift shop-frames, cutlery,lamps, homeware). I'm just wondering where I would source merchandise. Is there wholesale warehouses in Ireland or would I have to go elsewhere i.e Britain even China.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

Spring fair birmingham and maison object Paris is the place to find everyone.

Don't forget location,location location

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Where are you looking at opening? There are a few places in Ireland but you would mainly be buying from the UK. Birmingham & Paris are the main ones everyone of our major suppliers are at both of those. Birmingham also sees a lot of Irish designers and is probably as good as Showcase for finding local designers.

Advertisement