Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you recommended an e-cig?

Options
  • 16-01-2014 10:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hello,

I've been smoking 20-per-day since I was 15 years of age and it is a habit that I want to give up.

In light of the fact that I've been on them 10 years though, this is easier said than done as most of you - if not all - can understand.

I tried somebody's e-cigarette at a birthday party a number of months ago, and it was great. I remember feeling very optimistic that quitting smoking may not be as tricky as it is known to be if I were to substitute the real thing with the electronic version.

Would the €80 quid that she paid for it have been a one-off payment or would she be constantly getting refills or something of that nature?

Perhaps one of you could recommend an e-cigarette for me because I wouldn't have a clue. Nothing fancy, simply an effective substitution.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

2 of these batteries. Make sure to select 1000 mah
    2 of these Clearomizers
    Plug + Usb Charger
    Replacement heads You need to replace these when you start getting a burning taste around every two or three weeks so probably better off ordering 5 or 6 or them.

Juice on that site aint great. I buy mine in a shop in Kilkenny so maybe someone here could recommend where to buy whereever your from or a decent site.

Theres other dearer better clearomizers on the site as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

yawhat! wrote: »
    Juice on that site aint great. I buy mine in a shop in Kilkenny so maybe someone here could recommend where to buy whereever your from or a decent site.

:confused:

Themselves and vaporium.eu are well known for having the best juice selections in Ireland - what juice did you get from ESI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

grindle wrote: »
    :confused:

Themselves and vaporium.eu are well known for having the best juice selections in Ireland - what juice did you get from ESI?

This one

Lord it was bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

That's to be expected - it's as cheap and generic as juice gets. Pretty much every other juice line you see there is top quality.

It's like comparing Tesco Value Scotch to a bottle of Laphroaig. One is piss, the other divine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

yawhat! wrote: »
    This one

Lord it was bad

That's dekang, most places sell that as its cheap. Definately the worst juice you could have got from ESI.
    Highbrow, Mrs. Lords, wing nuts are all really good quality. They have some of the nicest stuff you can get in Ireland.

• Advertisement
Advertisement