Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lessons on doing my own hair?

• 16-01-2014 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Any one got any ideas where I could do some classes? I've been looking for ages but apart from professional courses to teach people who want to become hairdressers, finding it a real difficulty to find courses to learn things like how to do a blow dry properly and a selection of styles for work/ going out?

How come it is so easy to find people for makeup lessons and no one for hair lessons?!

Ideally Dublin based would be great if anyone knows

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Any one got any ideas where I could do some classes? I've been looking for ages but apart from professional courses to teach people who want to become hairdressers, finding it a real difficulty to find courses to learn things like how to do a blow dry properly and a selection of styles for work/ going out?

How come it is so easy to find people for makeup lessons and no one for hair lessons?!

Ideally Dublin based would be great if anyone knows

Bumping this thread as I'd be interested too!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ennis81

me and a friend did a hair and make up day course last year, which was o.k, it didn't change my life or anything lol and was quite expensive. I was a trainee hairdresser in my youth so can do a blowdry and a colour (blowdrying is all about practice) I find youtube brilliant for tutorials when I want to learn something new, great vid's on blowdrys, ghd curls, fishtails and upstyles, plus you can watch as many times as you want for free!!

Advertisement