Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm being charged, but not receiving any bills

Options
  • 16-01-2014 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi - I've been an eircom customer (eFibre + home phone package) since October 2013. The service is working very well I have to say, so no issues there.

But I still haven't received any bills, and I have no idea what my account number is. Eircom have debited my bank account on two occasions, as I would expect by now, but I have never received a bill, either by post or email. In fact I have received no communication whatsoever from Eircom since signing up, apart from a couple of text messages saying my bill is due and the total amount. No other details, and no account number.

Without my account number, I can't sign up to check my bills on MyEircom either, so I'm stuck - I've no way to check what I'm being charged.

I've tried phoning 1902 to speak to a service agent on multiple occasions, but can never get through - I just get cut off after about 10 mins on hold :-(

Please, how can I get my account number and see my bills?

Thanks,
    Mark.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

moramUtang wrote: »
    Hi - I've been an eircom customer (eFibre + home phone package) since October 2013. The service is working very well I have to say, so no issues there.

But I still haven't received any bills, and I have no idea what my account number is. Eircom have debited my bank account on two occasions, as I would expect by now, but I have never received a bill, either by post or email. In fact I have received no communication whatsoever from Eircom since signing up, apart from a couple of text messages saying my bill is due and the total amount. No other details, and no account number.

Without my account number, I can't sign up to check my bills on MyEircom either, so I'm stuck - I've no way to check what I'm being charged.

I've tried phoning 1902 to speak to a service agent on multiple occasions, but can never get through - I just get cut off after about 10 mins on hold :-(

Please, how can I get my account number and see my bills?

Thanks,
    Mark.

Hi moramUtang

Sorry to hear of this, you really should have received bills by now - apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

I'm sorry to confirm that the 'my eircom' service is not available to efibre customers however online operations have informed me that they are hoping to have an update on this within the next few months.

If you could PM me your landline number, address and mobile contact number I will look into this further for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement