Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend hairdressers,beauticians,laundrette Balbriggan

Options
  • 16-01-2014 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

New enough to Balbriggan and so I am looking for recommendations for a hairdressers, beauticians and good laundrette. Thanks a million. Any other tips on location welcome too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

Beautician: Monica Tolans, not cheap but good
    Hairdressers: I like House of Hair on Railway Street, friendly, you get done quickly and cheaper than (Dublin!) town
    Launderette: on the Main Street almost opp. Super Value, very nice ladies there, prices seem ok and they haven't screwed anything up on me yet :)

Welcome to Balbriggan!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 paleo muinteoir

Agree Monica Tolans is a great beautician - I always go there.
    I don't use a laundrette so can't really help there.
    As for hair, the salon in Balrothery (about 2km south of Balbriggan) is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

Many thanks for that. I've made my first appointment with Monica Tolan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Weybey

PA Hair on Chapel Street is great. They often have Groupon deals and good offers on their Facebook page for vouchers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

Was in both Monica Tolans Nd PA Hair today. No complaints and would recommend myself. Thanks all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement