If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for longer lengths of both HDMI and OPTICAL DIGITAL cables that offer good pe

Options
  • 16-01-2014 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I need a good HDMI cable of at least 3m and Opitical Digital cable of 3m. Do you have any of the

+ rollover image to enlarge +

showimage.php?image=310441.jpg&max_width=555px&max_height=545px

SHARE Email Share on Facebook Tweet Google Plus Pinterest

CAMBRIDGE AUDIOHDMI 714 5M
    left in stock (seen it on the online site).

Regards,
    Antony.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

WJA wrote: »
    I need a good HDMI cable of at least 3m and Opitical Digital cable of 3m. Do you have any of the

+ rollover image to enlarge +

showimage.php?image=310441.jpg&max_width=555px&max_height=545px

SHARE Email Share on Facebook Tweet Google Plus Pinterest

CAMBRIDGE AUDIOHDMI 714 5M
    left in stock (seen it on the online site).

Regards,
    Antony.
    Anthony thanks for the post - unfortunately its a little corrupted and I'm not sure I'm getting all the details you are looking for.

I still have a good few Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI cables and they are excellent quality at £69.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-interconnects/cambridge-audio/hdmi-714-3m/camb-hdmi-714-3m

We also stock the Cambridge Audio 914 in 5 mtr version and this really is a super quality cable for an additional £10
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-interconnects/cambridge-audio/hdmi-914-5m/camb-hdmi-914-5m

From QED we stock the EFlex in 5Mtr at £54.95 - again a super cable and really excellent value

On the optical front again we have a few options:

QED Performance 3M Optical at £59.99
    QED Profile 5 Meter Optical at £38.99
    TechLink 3Mtr Optical £16.99

We always hold an extensive range of interconnects (1000's!) in stock and we have all the above in-stock and ready to deliver,

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WJA

Hi John,

In the middle of changing were I have my TV, AV, Blu-ray, etc... set up; I need a number of lead/cables (including some of a longer length) to fully set up the Yamaha RXA830 I purchased off you towards the end of last year, I will need to confirm the length of some further connections to-night but I would like to check if you still have stock of the ones that I need and that I know the lengths of currently (and possibly put to one side for me until tomorrow): 
    • One 3m QED Performance Optical
    • One 5m Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI
    • One 3m Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI ( If you do not have would take a second 5m Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI in it place)
    • Two Tacima CS929 6-Way Mains Conditioner
    [*]

Could you also quote me price for the above with delivery to Ballina, Co Mayo.  I will be back tomorrow with details of other cable/cables.

Regards,
    Antony.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

In the middle of changing were I have my TV, AV, Blu-ray, etc... set up; I need a number of lead/cables (including some of a longer length) to fully set up the Yamaha RXA830 I purchased off you towards the end of last year, I will need to confirm the length of some further connections to-night but I would like to check if you still have stock of the ones that I need and that I know the lengths of currently (and possibly put to one side for me until tomorrow): 
    • One 3m QED Performance Optical
    • One 5m Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI
    • One 3m Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI ( If you do not have would take a second 5m Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI in it place)
    • Two Tacima CS929 6-Way Mains Conditioner

[*]

Could you also quote me price for the above with delivery to Ballina, Co Mayo.  I will be back tomorrow with details of other cable/cables.

Regards,
    Antony.
    [*]Anthony,
    thanks for that - here is the update:

[*]One 3m QED Performance Optical - £59.95 / €74.99
    [*]One 5m Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI - No stock - unfortunately is now a finished line - I will do a 914 Cambridge AUdio HDMI at the same price - £59.95 / €74.99

[*]One 3m Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI ( If you do not have would take a second 5m Cambridge Audio 714 HDMI in it place) - £59.95 / €74.99

[*]Two Tacima CS929 6-Way Mains Conditioner - £29.95 each - £59.90 / €74.99

The total for all the above cables & accessories is £239.75 -if the order is over £300 for cables / interconnects we will do free delivery for Ballina for you.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John Mc & Crew,

I am back again, sorry for not getting back sooner but I was away for home for the period.

I hope that you stock have the following in stock:
    • One 3m QED Performance Optical - £59.95 / €74.99
    • Two Tacima CS929 6-Way Mains Conditioner - £29.95 each - £59.90 / €74.99
    • Two 5m 914 Cambridge Audio HDMI at the same price - £59.95 / €74.99
    • I am also look for a strong pair of good earphone, can you help with a short list of possibles (any good offers)
    [*]

Regards,
    Antony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Anthony.

So far, so good.

All in stock.

On the headphone front, are these for portable use or use in the home ?

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

Super about you still having the requested cables, I wish to order them. In relation to the headphones I was thinking on the line of something like the following:
    •  Grado SR80i
    [*]
        or
    • Harman Kardon CL
    [*]

I am looking for good sound and a strong build on a pair of headphone that I would be mainly using with a laptop but from time to time may use with decent audio equipment.

Regards,
    Antony

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dave,

Super about you still having the requested cables, I wish to order them. In relation to the headphones I was thinking on the line of something like the following:
    •  Grado SR80i

[*]
        or
    • Harman Kardon CL

[*]

I am looking for good sound and a strong build on a pair of headphone that I would be mainly using with a laptop but from time to time may use with decent audio equipment.

Regards,
    Antony
    [*]
    Hi Antony.

The Grado SR80i headphones are a cracking set of head phones priced at £94.95 and currently in stock.

I have not heard the Harman Kardon ones unfortunately so not 100% on how they would sound.

You could also have a look at the Sennheiser HD25 - SPII priced at £99.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/all-headphones/sennheiser/hd-25-sp-ii/senn-hd25sp-mk2

Or the Sennheiser HD558 priced at £119.95 and also in stock.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.