Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constructing A Computer

• 17-01-2014 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Me and my dad have searching for parts so we can construct a gaming pc, we know how to build one and we know what parts we need (and can afford) but we can only buy them one at a time, and cannot afford to pay high delivery on each.
    PARTS:
    Arctic Alpine 64 Plus Socket 754/939/AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+
    AMD FX-4130 Processor, Boxed, Socket AM3+
    MSI 760GA-P43 (FX), Socket AM3+, ATX, PCIe
    Aerocool GT Black Edition Midi Tower
    8GB-Kit G.Skill RipJaws PC3-8500U CL7

I found these parts on hardwareversand.de
    If you have any suggestions on where to buy these from (one at a time, as mentioned above) please inform me.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

has amazon uk got any if you buy direct from amazon it should be free shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Omega720

has amazon uk got any if you buy direct from amazon it should be free shipping

That's the first thing that came to mind but some of the parts are either in low supply or too expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

Go the pc building and upgrading forum

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

http://www.buildyourown.org.uk

A really good forum that has an extensive list of UK suppliers .

Advertisement