Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressmaker in Meath

Options
  • 17-01-2014 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a dressmaker in Meath for a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. Living in Trim but can travel.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Asta Fashions in Athboy, seems to be good according to what I've heard from people localy. The shop is on the right hand side as you come from Trim and turn left at Mace. It's before the Garda Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Thank you, will check them out.
    Asta Fashions in Athboy, seems to be good according to what I've heard from people localy. The shop is on the right hand side as you come from Trim and turn left at Mace. It's before the Garda Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RobynB

Hi there, I can make you a made to measure wedding dress. Let me know if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

Karen leech designs

She is based above st vincents shop in athboy.

She makes wedding/bridesmaids/prom dresses etc plus has her own jewellery range. Mega talented. She used to have the wedding display at the Darnley lodge hotel lobby.

She can be found on Facebook if you search karenleechdesigns

Give her a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

Pm me if you want her number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Hi,
    Thank you for all the replies. I am checking out a few dressmakers and think I might have found the right one!

Thanks again :)

Advertisement