Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a good Gp Galway city or Barna area

Options
  • 17-01-2014 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi could anyone recommend a good / easy to talk to Gp I don't want to walk into another Gp service that's a nitemare current Gp I am not happy with and need someone caring and understanding thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lilik

Dr Eilin O'Flaherty in Barna, She's very good and easy to talk to!
    <no phone numbers>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Dr Babara OBrien in the cresent. I find her excellent & she spends time with you and listens to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Girlfriend went to Dr Mary McGarry recently and said she was the best doctor she has ever been to and she has been to a few. Went with a minor issue and was given a full check up and had a good chat/advice on things to keep in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 slrfitz

Thank you all so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

I moved from one of the aforementioned recommendations to www.kingstonmedicalcentre.ie opposite Joyces Supermarket. My other half left her doctor also which is where our kids were attending up until 2011.We had all of our medical files transferred over too.

Two doctors in attendance; female doctor is excellent with female health issues, male doctor has a pediatric background. Both doctors are young. Parking is free. It's also cheaper than our previous doctors'. We are very happy with the care and thoroughness of this practice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

Gerry Brennan, Newcastle (opposite AIB)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭5mcdonag

Doc O'Flaherty. Barna medical centre

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

JillyQ wrote: »
    Dr Babara OBrien in the cresent. I find her excellent & she spends time with you and listens to you.
    Gerry Brennan, Newcastle (opposite AIB)

+1 to both above

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Girlfriend went to Dr Mary McGarry recently and said she was the best doctor she has ever been to and she has been to a few. Went with a minor issue and was given a full check up and had a good chat/advice on things to keep in mind.

She is a personal friend and an excellent doctor. Really, really nice woman too.

Advertisement