Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff to do around baldoyle

Options
  • 17-01-2014 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Just looking for some inspiration here,

Bored of going to the usual bars, cinema, plex etc.

Was wondering if there is anything decent to do on a Friday night?

Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Hagriderp

Well it depends on what age you are but I'd say for any age just spend time with friends and new people... whether it be going to the beach In Summer or inviting people to your house year-round but you could always try golf/tennis, hike up Howth or spend an evening/night in Town

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

Wow dude! I get the message! :D (I know it was probably a delay error, hence why it is there three times :))

Ok so, I am 25, male, single, outside of 4PM Monday to Friday, I am pretty much free.

I often go for walks up around Howth with my friends and dogs. Absoloutely we would go to the beach when it is nicer and we all go to one of the groups houses, as well, we have some "usual hubs" we go to, Baldoyle badminton club, the doghouse Howth etc, but it is all getting a bit repetitive.

I will give golf a go, should be fun since NON of us play golf....ever :)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Hagriderp

If you're looking for something that isn't repetitive I'd suggest skydiving with you're friends or scuba diving in Howth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

The library in Baldoyle has a notice board that lists community activities. You might find something fun for you all to do in the evenings, such as take judo classes or something like that. Check out the Abbey Tavern in Howth. I saw a fabulous Mary Coughlan concert there over the Chrimbo,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Also there's notices in the Baldoyle Forum, the white and blue building beside the church on the coast.

For Howth and Abbey Tavern events, there's 2 facebook pages worth following:

https://www.facebook.com/HowthLiveLounge
    https://www.facebook.com/StageComedyClub

• Advertisement
Advertisement