Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW-812 panel communication issue with HKC GSM switch. Please help!!!!!!

Options
  • 17-01-2014 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Trying to reconnect a GSM digi dialler to my parents house alarm. This system previously worked for a couple of months when first installed approx 4 years ago. Decided to give it another go recently but seem to be at a dead end. I replaced the sim card with a new Pay as you go Vodafone sim, fully activated with credit and simlock turned off. When I text a command to the panel I get a reply of the site name, date, time, Panel communication fail. When I try to access the GSM menu through serial port menu after a minute or so I get prompted with the option "remove digi?". At this point anything I try to select will just bring me back into the serial port menu. Also when selecting satus overview from the menu among the info is "No DMC present!!!".
    The version no's;
    SW-812 v7.37
    GSM 2.04 sep 2008

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭roosman

did you ever resolve this Mickey? I have the exact same problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

roosman wrote: »
    did you ever resolve this Mickey? I have the exact same problem..

Answered in your other thread.

Advertisement