Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joyetetch ego c general query

Options
  • 17-01-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

HI, I am new to this but so far so good. down to about 50/50 but hope to be fully off tobacco soon. anyway i have a few questions.
    I got the ego c which is ok but i have a few querys.
    I got five atomisers, 5 tanks and 2 rubber things that i think go over the tank. not wuite sure. so far its leeking all the time which is annoying. how long do the atomizers last? this one has been going for over a week with no sign of breaking? anyway my mate got this big tank that has a smaller bit were you suck and the atomiser is built in to it which should fix my problems as there'll be no leekage. so my question is will this fit onto the ego c and if it does how oftern do you need to change the ones where the tank and the atomizer are part of the same unit? its still very confusing for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Put up a few pics of what you have and we'll be able to help you out.

These will fit on your ego battery and haven't leaked on me in the month I've been using them:

www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/maxibdc.htm

Replacement heads here:
    www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aspireheads.htm

Vapourpal have them too if there's one near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

thanks thats exactly what i need. how long do the Aspire BDC Replacement Heads last on average?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Depends on how much juice you're using, you should easily get a week out of one.

ok so i have the kit now and i filled the atomizer up with liquid halfway and hooked it up to my egoc battery but nothing is happening. am i doing something wrong? do i need to put a new aspirehead on it. i presumed the one that came with the maxibdc would work. i can send pics if you like.

ok i figured it out the the aspirehead that came with the maxibdc doesnt work Grrrrrrr. i put one of the replacement ones on it and it works fine now. i'll keep you posted about how i get on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

80% of the time a leaking ego-c is due to the user taking a sharp a draw on it in my experience.
    Iv been using the ego-t and c for 3 years and never had an issue except when i used non joye ego atomizers.

I take a slow long drag about 6-8 seconds

I usealy get at least 8 weeks out of a ego-c being used for 40% of my vapeing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The first thing I did after getting my first ego-C kit, was start looking for better atomizer/clearomisers

I think I've tried them all to date at one point or other, found the evods to be the easiest and probably most hassle free to use. They compliment the ego batt's nicely.

Only just ordered some of the aspire clearo's so can't say yet how they compare.

Advertisement