Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble finding activities in Dublin South?

Options
  • 17-01-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone.

Do you find it difficult to find info on hobbies and activities in Dublin South?

I'm researching an idea and would love some feedback.
    I am considering building a portal to provide info on activities from Bridge to Kayaking, Irish Dancing to soccer for adults and children.

Is there a space for this?

Thanks for reading:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

TBH: i don't think portals like that work,

what activity are you having problems finding?

that plenty of easily found activities out there

• Registered Users Posts: 6 brack

Thank you for responding.

Camps and classes, it's all via word of mouth, I would love one central area where they are all listed and I could browse happily among them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

If you're looking for things to do in Dublin South, try the VECS like Rathmines College. Classes are starting this week, anything from Bridge to Creative Writing.

Crumlin College, St Colmcilles have similar Adult courses.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Is Google not that portal already? Type in your hobby or interest and add Dublin, up comes an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,480 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

This already exists, its called Meetup.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement