Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First eFibre bill?

Options
  • 17-01-2014 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Received my first eFibre bill this morning, dated 14 Jan 2014. Amount due is €70.38. Rental period covered was from 20 Dec 2013 to 11 Jan 2014 and from 12 Jan to 11 Feb.

However my second last bill  for my old Eircom bundle, the rental period covered was the 16 Dec 2013 to 15 Jan 2014. This bill (number 18) was dated 17 Dec and an amount of 49.99 was taken from my bank account by DD on 31 Dec.

I received a further bill (no 19), dated 31 Dec for zero amount, which included credits of -53.60. This covered the rental period 19 Dec to 15 Jan.

Will I actually be credited with this amount back in a future bill since I was charged rental (16 Dec to 15 Jan) on my old bundle according to bill number 18 and this amount was taken from my bank a/c, as well as now being billed for eFibre rental for 20 Dec to 11 Jan?

I can PM my old and new Eircom a/c numbers to a rep if needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

Rang billing, and according to them I will get this amount credited to me in the next eFibre bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Rang billing, and according to them I will get this amount credited to me in the next eFibre bill.
    Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

Glad to hear this,

Thanks

Al

Received my second efibre bill this morning.

Credit not received. Can you investigate and fix it. Thank you.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

Very sorry to hear this, I will request accounts to look in to this and get back to you as soon as we have more information as to what has happened.

Thanks

Al

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

Very sorry to hear this, I will request accounts to look in to this and get back to you as soon as we have more information as to what has happened.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan.

Actually just off the phone to billing. According to the agent I will receive the credit (53.60) in the next two bills as the maximum amount that can be credited in a single bill is €50. So I am due to get €50 credit in the next bill, and then €3.60 in the bill after that.

Can you independently confirm this? Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan.

Actually just off the phone to billing. According to the agent I will receive the credit (53.60) in the next two bills as the maximum amount that can be credited in a single bill is €50.  So I am due to get €50 credit in the next bill, and then €3.60 in the bill after that.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

I can, I have seen numerouse cases where this has happened. If you notice any issues with this in your next bill please let me know.

Thanks

Al

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan.

Actually just off the phone to billing. According to the agent I will receive the credit (53.60) in the next two bills as the maximum amount that can be credited in a single bill is €50.  So I am due to get €50 credit in the next bill, and then €3.60 in the bill after that.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

I can, I have seen numerouse cases where this has happened. If you notice any issues with this in your next bill please let me know.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan. Will keep an eye out for the next bill and post an update.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

Thanks

Al
    Thanks Alan. Will keep an eye out for the next bill and post an update.
    No worries Mr Cumulonimbus

Al

Advertisement