Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found john player blue and silk cut e juice

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Many juices named after those cigs, absolutely none will taste like them. They might be nice juices, but don't expect them to be like cigarettes.
    The closest juices you can buy for a cigarette style taste would be houseofliquid.ie's El Toro Cigarillos Naturales (bit more of a nutty cigar but has a weird tasteless cigarette thing going on), Virginia Prime (more like Golden Virginia rolling tobacco but in taste - coil-destroyer), 1st Choice by ezsmoke.ie (like Virginia Prime but tasted more cigarette-y to me) and apparently Temptation and Hedges by Trip Hammer is an incredible tobacco vape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I remember trying a silk cut flavour once and it kind of tasted of nothing....just a hint of a sweet flavour but that was it. Haven't seen it for ages now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

Use it all the time!
    My favourite, not too "tobaccoey", fairly cool hit, I often add drop of menthol.

Sorry cant describe it any better, try it and see what you think.

They I think also do a Rothmans variation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

My sister was using a 'silk cut' variant when trying to kick the cig's. I had a try, nothing like silk cut whatsoever! And I'd know, I smoked SC purple for many years, after [I imagined I was] cutting down from JPBs.

She went back on the fags btw.

Advertisement