Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check your UL Computer Account for Results Release

Options
  • 17-01-2014 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

ITD strongly advises all students to check that they can log on to the system to access their exam results before the results are released on Thursday 23rd January.

The easiest way to check that your account is working is to visit www.ul.ie/library and click the ‘Login From Home’ icon. This will display a Username and Password box for login. If students have any problems logging in to this they can email ITSS@ul.ie to have their passwords reset.

ULITD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ULITD

Exam results for the University of Limerick are released on Moday 23rd June. ITD strongly advises all students to check that they can log on to the system to access their exam results before the results are released.

The easiest way to check that your account is working is to visit UL library site and use the off campus access link. This will display a Username and Password box for login. If students have any problems logging in to this should email they can email the ITSS mailbox to have their passwords reset.

ULITD

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I'm having problems but nobody is responding to emails sent to that address

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

ryanf1 wrote: »
    I'm having problems but nobody is responding to emails sent to that address

Same here.. Ive emailed twice and no reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

I try to log into my student mail account but just brings me to the Hotmail sign in page.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

If you can't login on chrome try using incognito mode, that way worked for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭RachealB

Hi Can someone please tell me i have an issue cannot log onto ul email getting errors when clicking on link for student mail.
    Can access si.ul.ie and ul library using 2 differrent password??? will i be ok for monday worried 1st year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

ULITD wrote: »
    Exam results for the University of Limerick are released on Moday 23rd June. ITD strongly advises all students to check that they can log on to the system to access their exam results before the results are released.

The easiest way to check that your account is working is to visit UL library site and use the off campus access link. This will display a Username and Password box for login. If students have any problems logging in to this should email they can email the ITSS mailbox to have their passwords reset.

ULITD
    What is the point of ye coming on here when clearly peoples problems aren't being responded to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

freyners wrote: »
    What is the point of ye coming on here when clearly peoples problems aren't being responded to.

To give a public image that they are responding.

Advertisement