Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

overdraft

Options
  • 17-01-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i have a student current account
    I am now in my fourth and final year
    How do I request a larger overdraft limit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi kerridoc, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to Boards.ie

To request an increase in your Overdraft Facility, you will need to speak to a Student Advisor in your local branch. You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here

We're here from 9 - 5 Mon - Fri.
    Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kerridoc

Hi kerridoc, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to Boards.ie

To request an increase in your Overdraft Facility, you will need to speak to a Student Advisor in your local branch. You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here

We're here from 9 - 5 Mon - Fri.
    Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks

Billy
    there used to be a way you could do it online though. I am studying overseas and I do not have a local branch to go into

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi kerridoc,

Unfortunately it is not possible to request an increase in an Overdraft, online. 
    If you call a Student Advisor in your branch, he/she will offer assistance with your request. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement