Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony!....still no new firmware?

Options
  • 17-01-2014 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

:( 17th....getting very impatient for a new firmware....and if they release one with "fix system stability" i'll feckin loose the plot! :mad:

They need to add serious options, media playback, pause downloads, folders....basically bring it to PS3 levels!

I mean, the fact its missing tons of PS3 features is not cool!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

All I really want right now is mp4 and avi files playback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Unfortunately its the price you pay when buying a console at launch.

I got a ps3 just after launch and the OS was woeful compared to where it is now...that said I think it had USB access/media support.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,748 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

ps4 ce-34788-0 is the problem I have, but now downloading a 859mb file to hopefully fix it.
    So i just want my PS4 to work...

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

I'd rather it be able to recognize my files from a harddrive than play Blue Rays TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

no notifications when a friend comes online..SERIOUSLY?

took me about 30 seconds from the time i clicked "invite friend" until the invite was actually sent yesterday :S

UI can be so slow at times

major updates needed before i would be happy with my purchase

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

When can we video chat send videos ,pictures
    And interact like said before on playstation live

• Registered Users Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭jones

The no notification when friend comes online is annoying alright and surely one that could be fixed very easily?

I think Sony have been pushing the PS4 "for the gamers" that they forgot the gamers want media playback also :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I'm very happy not to have constant updates on who is online and who has signed off

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

lertsnim wrote: »
    I'm very happy not to have constant updates on who is online and who has signed off

Indeed. According to my PS4 I have 97 friends on PSN. I can't even begin to imagine how annoying it would be seeing that notification pop up that many times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i miss out on playing games with friends as i simply do not know if theyre online unless i search my friends list every 5 minutes. anyone who thinks its a good idea to have no notifications or at least an option to turn them on is an idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

RobertKK wrote: »
    ps4 ce-34788-0 is the problem I have, but now downloading a 859mb file to hopefully fix it.
    So i just want my PS4 to work...

Where did you get the download file?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭jones

Yeah i get the point of people with 90 odd friends it would constantly be popping up. I limit my psn friends to my actual friends so it would be dead handy for me. its not the same playing with/against randomers on the net

Advertisement