Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone want cheap(er) I.B.T. in Cork?

• 17-01-2014 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm looking for someone to partner up with for the IBT. Going to go with Bikecraft (based in Blarney), and I'm doing modules 1, 3 and 5. It's normally €550 but €400 if there's two of us. PM me if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

You are being roasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭hardwood

You are being roasted.

Do go on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

hardwood wrote: »
    Do go on

Very expensive.
    I did mine for 290 each between 2 of us on school bikes!

chrismon wrote: »
    Very expensive.
    I did mine for 290 each between 2 of us on school bikes!

Who was that with? From other threads here I thought that was around the going rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

Who was that with? From other threads here I thought that was around the going rate.

That was in Kildare, Mick Finlay, sound lad 0857117700
    Give him a call, himself and another fella down your direction are working together :)

• Advertisement

Thanks I'll give him a buzz Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭nutjobb

I did mine at bikecarft too with eddie, must say I really did enjoy it, highly recommended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Did you guys get sorted? I'm looking to get it done soon. Quoted 550 on me todd :( for 1,3,5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

deegs wrote: »
    Did you guys get sorted? I'm looking to get it done soon. Quoted 550 on me todd :( for 1,3,5

Depending how much cash you have and how quickly you really wanna do it, ask the instructor to call you as soon as he finds a match for someone else to do it with you.

deegs wrote: »

I was going to end up doing it in Dublin (I would have been up there anyway) and it would have been much cheaper but the lads in Bikecraft in Blarney got back onto me and did me a deal, paired me up with another fella and did the assessment for the insurance discount (it was just after Christmas so they must've been stuck for a few quid!). Give them a ring anyway and they might be able to do something for ya, they were dead sound and I had a good two days. No matter what way you look at it getting a bike on the road ain't cheap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

No matter what way you look at it getting a bike on the road ain't cheap!
    Yes, but lower training costs = more farkle ;)

Advertisement