Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a New Sony Ericsson W995

Options
  • 17-01-2014 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking for an old W995 new, black.
    Ebay have some based in Asia -and most reviews say they are not new or dodgy copys/fakes.
    Theres one based in Sweden that seems legit, am bidding on it but still looking around at the same time.

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas where to look to get one?
    Has to be new...and black though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Would 'like new' be good enough or does it have to be never used?

Why do you want this exact model?

I think the red was more common here at the time so might be more options for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Its gift for my missus, Shes strange that she just loves this particular phone, more so than newer models shes had since.

Just wants black, she had one but it fell 5 floors and died!

Yeah looking for new only, but not from Asia because they all seem to be fake/dodgy refurbs.

Am just chancing it really, its long out of production now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I would try moving on to something different. I know plenty of people who didnt want another phone than XYZ but once you get something that suits the needs it wont take long to adjust.

I would suggest to have a look at the recommend sticky and post what what she wants in a phone, and maybe what new models you have had and what she didn't like about them.

Chances of finding a sealed one now are slim to none.

Advertisement