Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit not taken out

Options
  • 17-01-2014 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello
    My gas were due to be taken from my bank account by Direct Debit on 13/01/2014 but been not taken out.
    Im a new customer and this is my first bill and i signed up for direct debit so now im overdue.
    My first bill for electrity was paid by direct debit with no problem.
    Try to phone customer service but no answer..
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi jato,

If you private message me your Electric Ireland gas account number, name/address/telephone number, and confirm that you are the account-holder, I will check into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jato

Hi jato,

If you private message me your Electric Ireland gas account number, name/address/telephone number, and confirm that you are the account-holder, I will check into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Una
    ok

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I think it's a sepa issue. It happened with two separate dd's going out of our business account. One still wasn't taken out although I got the confirmation it was paid and the other one went out with couple of weeks delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭loveofliving

I've had this issue in the past - online account saying 'paid' when I log in as it might be a week after direct debit is due, so I think I can spend the money in my account - but no, maybe 2 weeks later the actual amount is taken. It's very annoying and I don't get it! 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

I love the fact that since this thread is about Electric Ireland owed money it only toke them literally 3 minutes to reply to the OP, however if it is the customer owed the money they take a hell of alot longer to respond!

• Advertisement
Advertisement