Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endurance Challenge 2068km 4 Marathons Aug 20-24

Options
  • 17-01-2014 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Does anyone have any information about this? I haven't seens any threads about it.

I'm thinking of making the dublin race (23rd Aug) my first marathon but seeing very little online about it has me wary.

Here is a link to info on the different Marathons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

I guess no one knows about this. Might just wait till the DCM then :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

Entry is available on Eventmaster if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

Less than a month to go and still no maps or info. V v poorly organised, don't know how they are going to get the numbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Cona

I know its for a great cause and all that but €80 is pretty steep...Don't anticipate many getting involved at that price which is a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

Wont be surprised if it doesn't go ahead. Cannot see them getting numbers when they will be in competition against a lot of similar events taking place that weekend and the weekend prior and after.

• Advertisement
Advertisement