Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physiotherapy - alternative entry

Options
  • 17-01-2014 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    I narrowly missed out on physiotherapy through the CAO and am now two years into studying occupational therapy. However, I still think I prefer physiotherapy and want to do physiotherapy once I finish my course.
    Does anyone have any idea what would be a good route? :)
    I was looking at the 2 year accelerated MSc courses available in the UK but I don't know if Occupational therapy would be accepted as a suitable course for entry since I don't have any background in physics or chemistry.
    Would the 3 year BSc perhaps be a better option?
    Also, If I was to do the course in the UK would it be funded by the NHS or would I have to pay full fees?

If anyone has any information or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated :)

Advertisement