Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11th Theme 'I Am the Doctor'

Options
  • 17-01-2014 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭

Since the clock has struck 12, am I right in thinking we will not be hearing this epic piece of music anymore?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqz_JyAUZyg

Got very used to hearing it and variations of it in seasons 5-7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

If we dont Im gonna be sad :(
    I can understand it staying as 11s theme but Id like to hear it crop up now and then.
    Epic piece of music. Especially this variation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Yeah, it worked really well, sometimes when it played you knew The Doctor was about to do something incredibly clever! Would like to see it continue on, unless the New Doctor gets his own epic theme.

BTW, how do you imbed links instead of the whole linking thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Yeah, it worked really well, sometimes when it played you knew The Doctor was about to do something incredibly clever! Would like to see it continue on, unless the New Doctor gets his own epic theme.

BTW, how do you imbed links instead of the whole linking thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Cheers for that.

Have all of Murrays Doctor Who soundtracks. They are great listening music. And good for when you are gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

am I right in thinking we will not be hearing this epic piece of music anymore?

Oh, I hope not! It's a fantastic piece, and I especially love those strings.

Hearing it also usually meant something brilliant was coming - every time the pace picked up I'd be wondering where it was if they ditched it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement