Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to Get Gas Hob Installed this Weekend in Sandymount, Please Advise!

• 17-01-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

We're moving into a new house (new build) sooner than planned. It currently has a new electric hob installed but we want to swap this out for a gas one (the piping is there for this and a cable to connect it also). Ideally we'd like to make the swap before we use it (as I'd like to be able to sell the electric hob as unused)

Just wondering if any qualified gas installers that happen to read this are available this weekend, I'm sure we can get it done next week but as I say we don't want to use the electric hob if possible and would like to be able to cook as soon as possible.

Please PM me if you are can do this install this weekend and provide a cert. I'm beside Sandymount village.

Thanks

I'm off out to Powercity to pick up a hob on the off chance anyone is available tomorrow!

Advertisement