Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech alarm advice please.

Options
  • 17-01-2014 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

I have an Aritech alarm and want to change the security code any advice please, the control panel also is showing a fault " low batt" I presume it's the backup battery for when electricity goes, can I just take this out and replace it ? I think I remember there being a safety switch or something so the alarm should go off when I remove the panel ? Where could I get a replacement battery in Leinster preferably Dublin ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any electrical wholesalers would have the right battery. Bring the old one with you to be sure.
    To change your code enter your existing code and scroll down to change codes and change own code.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Big Davey

Thank you I will try that.

Advertisement