Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruise Liners Calling to Galway This Year

Options
  • 17-01-2014 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭

Just seen a list of the liners that are coming to Galway this year 8 confirmed , some of the biggest ever to call this year, looking forward to seeing them in the bay.

List and dates here

http://www.galwayships.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I imagine there will be many more when they can dock properly on completion of the proposed harbour development.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

galwayrush wrote: »
    I imagine there will be many more when they can dock properly on completion of the proposed harbour development.

without a doubt there will be a huge increase with the new docks as they will be able to tie up, Dublin had 100 liners last year and Cobh had over 80. That would be great for the City and tourist areas with bus tours etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

Wow the Artania and Crystal Symphony are two liners definitely worth going to Salthill to see, stunning looking ships.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Aerohead wrote: »
    Wow the Artania and Crystal Symphony are two liners definitely worth going to Salthill to see, stunning looking ships.

Anybody know if anyone does boat trips around the bay, im sure if they done trips around the liners when they are anchored they would fill the boat, love to see one close up

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Savin

When "The World" visited Galway Bay last year I'm fairly sure Galway boat charters were running trips out to it, http://www.facebook.com/GalwayBoatCharters

• Advertisement
Advertisement