Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Septic tank cleaning

Options
  • 17-01-2014 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi all,

Could anyone recommend person / company for emptying a septic tank in Ballinrobe area?
    Any idea how much it costs.

All I can find at the moment is WERS waste for €250.

Thanks in Advance....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

We got a guy called Michael Geraughty not sure i can post the number here so pm me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

We had this man in a few years back and he was licenced (which is an important thing to be) see att MCC list.
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/haverty-michael-tuam/

The attached is a list from the council that I obtained from Mayo County Council of 30 licenced Sludge Septic Tank Contractors for 2012, which includes telephone numbers.

If the tank emptier is not licenced then your sludge is going to pollute the environment somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Oldtree wrote: »
    We had this man in a few years back and he was licenced (which is an important thing to be) see att MCC list.
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/haverty-michael-tuam/

+1

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mod Note-Folks this really isn't a forum for "wanted" ads, please use adverts.ie from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Shorty69664

Thanks for the recomendations all.
    I'll be phoning a few tomorrow looking for quotes.

Thanks Again.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Brasil 34

We used M Haverty also and got a very reasonable price, nothing near €250!

Advertisement