Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UC3 psn installation issue

Options
  • 17-01-2014 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

I need some help with UC3 here. I wanted to play through it in 3D, and since its free on psPlus i downloaded the "single player" and "3D movies" portions, but left the "multiplayer" and "2D movies" alone to save time and space on the hdd.
    You can pick these to download individually from your download list.

After installing the single player and 3D movies, no launch icon shows up under games, so i cant start it up. although it shows that the 22gb i downloaded is installed when i check in the "game data" folder.. ?

Has anyone had this issue ? do i need to dL the 2d movies and multiplayer portions to get the launch icon to appear, or what ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I need some help with UC3 here. I wanted to play through it in 3D, and since its free on psPlus i downloaded the "single player" and "3D movies" portions, but left the "multiplayer" and "2D movies" alone to save time and space on the hdd.
    You can pick these to download individually from your download list.

After installing the single player and 3D movies, no launch icon shows up under games, so i cant start it up. although it shows that the 22gb i downloaded is installed when i check in the "game data" folder.. ?

Has anyone had this issue ? do i need to dL the 2d movies and multiplayer portions to get the launch icon to appear, or what ?

I'm sure I read somewhere that you have to download everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Yeah, i jumped the gun making this thread. a simple google search brought up a bunch of info on this ^^
    Have to dL the lot, 38gb..

Advertisement