Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Full license test

Options
  • 17-01-2014 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I am having full license test next Friday in rathgar, can anyone introduce a good instructor who is familiar with there? BTW is it easy or hard to pass in rathgar?, any good experience? thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭matt70iu

Hi

If you have a look here.

Rathgar's pass rate isn't the best probably because of the amount of traffic in the area etc. If you have a lot of bad habits I would take at least 3 or 4 lessons with an ADI so you know exactly what they're looking for.

In terms of an instructor, I'm sure one of the ADI's on here would would be able to PM you in the right direction. Some helpful vids here also.

Best of luck on your test.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

watch out coming out of test center

give way even if car is 200 feet away they will fail you for not giving way

drive for about an hour before the test,

know the speed limit its painfully slow around there

Advertisement