Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Framing some text for my wall

• 18-01-2014 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am quite fond of some Regina Spektor lyrics, and I'd like to print them out and put them on my wall. I also want to print, frame and put on my wall some nice feedback I got from a friend in some emails.

The problem is I don't know anything about making something like that look good, and I don't want to slam 12pt Helvetica onto a page and call it done.

Does anyone have any resources to help me figure out how to do something like this well? I don't mind spending money on good paper etc, but I live in Berlin, so telling me about great shops in Dublin won't help me much :).

Thanks,

Advertisement