Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countryside V Dublin lifestyle

Options
  • 18-01-2014 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have a big decision to make this year.

Weve recently married, had a child and rent in Dublin City. Were both tied to our work in Dublin - me moreso.

With house prices rising faster than any time during the boom in Dublin, weve flirted with the idea of moving up the N3 to Kells closer to her family, where we could afford a bigger house, at a smaller price, she wouldnt have to work so no €1000 monthly childcare costs.

Alternative is we stay in Dublin, buy a little 3 bed shoebox, she continues to work to make ends meet and I dont have to spend 3 hours a day in a car wasting time and diesel....

the worst part is that Im on the fence and not sure which way to go but I have to do something.....

any opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Mr.S wrote: »
    Stop spamming boards with ****ty referral links?

Or report the post so a mod can deal with it??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement