Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV Problem

Options
  • 18-01-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello,

I seem to have a problem with my newly installed CCTV system there is 4 cameras on the system all working perfect except one of them, I suspect it could be a ground loop problem but I could be wrong. I have attached photos of the video coming from the cameras (sorry about the menu this is gone now).Please note that the cable run of this camera is approximately 140 metres. I am open to any suggestions...

Thanks,
    William

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭kub

stuck2007 wrote: »
    Hello,

I seem to have a problem with my newly installed CCTV system there is 4 cameras on the system all working perfect except one of them, I suspect it could be a ground loop problem but I could be wrong. I have attached photos of the video coming from the cameras (sorry about the menu this is gone now).Please note that the cable run of this camera is approximately 140 metres. I am open to any suggestions...

Thanks,
    William

Hi William,
    Have you tried bringing the camera back to the Dvr and connecting it directly to it and from the same power source?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭stuck2007

Thanks for the reply, I have now sorted the camera's since these camera's are in an industrial environment there is a lot of causes for interference so my solution to this problem was very unusual but worked when I separated the power to this camera from the rest it worked perfect.

William

Advertisement