Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Contract swap or forum exchange?

• 18-01-2014 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

So I was always told by random folk that you can get out of a mobile contract if you emigrate, but after checking it out a bit there doesnt seem to be a emigrate out of jail clause on mine despite some friends having no problems doing that when they moved to ireland (obviously their contacts werent with irish providers), .

But it is possible to get someone else to take it over for you... so does anyone know of a forum for mobile contract exchange site where people take over contracts? essentially a buy and sell for contracts. it sounds a bit silly but im sure theres people who would rather take a contract 1/2 way through and cut a deal etc

Mine is:
    3 network - 9 months left. rarely out of coverage even in my parents gaff in wicklow where they dont get any meteor or 02 bars, just 3 and vodafone.
    €40.66 per month (willing to make a deal - cash up front to switcher)
    unlimited 3g
    350 flexi units = 350mins or 700 texts (eg if you use 500 texts you get 100mins)

any help would be great!

Advertisement