Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Masters

Options
  • 18-01-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there,

I'm currently doing a B.A. in Media Studies at N.U.I. Maynooth and I'm considering doing a Masters when I finish my Undergraduate Degree. There's a TV and Radio Production Masters in Maynooth and there's also a Film and TV Masters in DCU, both of which sound appealing to me. I'm hoping to become a scriptwriter when I finish college and would love to work in Ireland (but would emigrate if I had to). Just wondering if there's anyone doing these M.A. courses at the minute (or anyone who has completed these M.A. courses recently) who would be willing to give me some advice. Thank you! :)

Where should I do my Masters? 0 votes

N.U.I. Maynooth
    0% 0 votes
    DCU
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Hi there,

You seem to have posted this in the wrong forum. You'd be better posting in the UCD and NUIM forums.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement