Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ps4 stock

Options
  • 18-01-2014 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Can't find any around ballinasloe. Anyone know anyone who has them in stock ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

223vmax wrote: »
    Can't find any around ballinasloe. Anyone know anyone who has them in stock ?

You should probably follow Gamestop on Twitter. They have been tweeting which stores have stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Harvey Norman seem to.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭223vmax

Bertser wrote: »
    Harvey Norman seem to.
    Many thanks. Which Harvey Norman? I rang a few stores yesterday all out if stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Smyths ,Waterford have shelves full of them. try your nearest Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Many thanks. Which Harvey Norman? I rang a few stores yesterday all out if stock.

I ordered one on Wednesday night and they had it for me by Thursday afternoon, thought they might've had a few left. Have you checked online?

• Advertisement

Smyths ,Waterford have shelves full of them. try your nearest Smyths.

Tried Smyths online stock checker for PS4. Says no stock in Waterford....

Tried Harvey Norman online checker. Some locations show low stock. I rang them to see what the story was but they have none left.

Argos wont let you check online stock levels. Don't fancy driving around all day trying different places!!

Tried Harvey Norman online checker. Some locations show low stock. I rang them to see what the story was but they have none left.

Argos wont let you check online stock levels. Don't fancy driving around all day trying different places!!

Ignore the Smyths online checker...its crap. I seen a shelf full of them the other day while I was having a chat with the manager. There are reports that Tesco stores have them in stock as well.

There are loads out there now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Forget online checkers lad!....go in-store, they are stacked 50 high in Smyths stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

I preordered a PS4 Online with GameStop shortly after christmas. Heard nothing untill last Friday when I received an email saying the console had been shipped! It arrived here this morning! Very well packed with Free Shipping! Well impressed! All I need now is a game to play! Hopefully Killzone which i bought on eBay will be here tomorrow!
    Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Smyths in Athlone had some last week, 09064 70994 is their phone number

• Advertisement

Well, travelled to smyths in Galway, Castlebar & Athlone today. None had one......

Well, travelled to smyths in Galway, Castlebar & Athlone today. None had one......

You must be the unluckiest person in Eire. Ps4's are everywhere :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Smyths in blanchardstown have stock as of Jan 21

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Sign in Smyths in Limerick yesterday evening said they had them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

MarkR wrote: »
    Sign in Smyths in Limerick yesterday evening said they had them.

I was in Smyths Jetland, Limerick today and they had loads in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Asylum15

Guys, REALLY NEED help, a good mate of mine wants one, and I'm just wondering if theres any Killzone Bundle or PS4 ONLY bundles left in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭John.

Anyone know of places in Dublin with PS4 stock?

I rang a few places today and everywhere seemed to be sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

John. wrote: »
    Anyone know of places in Dublin with PS4 stock?

I rang a few places today and everywhere seemed to be sold out :(

Powercity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭John.

They only have the bundles in powercity unfortunately

Anyone know how much roughly i would get in store credit for Killzone in gamestop

Anyone know how much roughly i would get in store credit for Killzone in gamestop

About €10 if your lucky. Smyths / XV will offer you more.

try CEX....killzone prices have fallen through the floor. be lucky to get a tenner now! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭logie110

Picked up ps4 in gamestop in the crescent shopping centre in limerick today. Plenty stock they had. HMV in crescent had no stock and any due in was going to pre orders

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Gamestop tweeted they had stock in all stores. Some will be for pre orders.

In Fairgreen Shopping Centre Carlow today and a store called SmartSpot has signs outside saying they have PS4 in stock now

smyths have them....knack bundles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Argos have some in a good few shops today.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Smyths in Galway have PS4 in stock, as of today, Killzone and Knack bundles, and also regular PS4. They are also doing an offer of PS4 and any other title for €450 as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭domino123

hi does any1 know where in dublin i can get 1?
    Thanks

Advertisement