Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ferries

Options
  • 18-01-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi looking for discount code for Irish ferries travelling with car in summer 2014.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Mary1910 wrote: »
    Hi looking for discount code for Irish ferries travelling with car in summer 2014.

Saw these on other threads:

ESBO14 The "O" is a Letter (for UK) But only until end March

FRANCEC14 (For France - 10%.) In Sunday Times it seems

The French offer certainly due to increased competition so keep an eye out - there might be more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭The Glass Key

First Up wrote: »

The French offer certainly due to increased competition so keep an eye out - there might be more.

Just about to use that one its 25% off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mary1910

I have seen the above offers but the 25% to Uk is only for travel till end of March. |I am travelling in Aug so still looking for code but thanks to all for info.

Mary1910 wrote: »
    I have seen the above offers but the 25% to Uk is only for travel till end of March. |I am travelling in Aug so still looking for code but thanks to all for info.

I've been going to the UK and back a couple of times a year for the last 15 years and have been signed up for offers with Irish Ferries for that long. I always travel, unless I have, to spring and autumn, I travel on Wednesday nights, I book early, take advantage of fair offers and thats the way I keep the price down. Prices in August are always higher and there are few if any promotions run during the summer months that will give any savings greater than you will get by booking early.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

First Up wrote: »

I just tried the ESBO14 discount code but got the same price both with and without the code.
    I entered it on the first page of booking form were it said Discount
    Is there something else I should do? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

I just tried the ESBO14 discount code but got the same price both with and without the code.
    I entered it on the first page of booking form were it said Discount
    Is there something else I should do? :confused:

Sorry - really don't know. Maybe the offer has finished?

I'm just about to book now so I'll let you know. Same code I'm using but I'm clicking on a link from and email from Irish Ferries and I'll be booking to travel in March which is within the offer period.

Edit> Yep just booked as above and got 25% off.

Advertisement