Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up cleaning service

Options
  • 18-01-2014 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I'm looking at trying to earn my own money again. I have young family so can't find hours that would suit and also childcare cost would not pay me. So my very first job was cleaning so I'm thinking of setting up a cleaning service for private homes. Can anyone advise me here or anyone else doing this? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Have a look under the "Biz"- Business section, there is lots of information that can help!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

livey wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking at trying to earn my own money again. I have young family so can't find hours that would suit and also childcare cost would not pay me. So my very first job was cleaning so I'm thinking of setting up a cleaning service for private homes. Can anyone advise me here or anyone else doing this? Thanks

If you are serious about starting up a business you should check with the local enterprise board. You can register as a Sole Trader and with an accountants advice you will be able to write off costs against any tax liability

Advertisement