Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League Relegation Thread - Multiple choice poll

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cardiff
    Well, that's that then. There's no need for a Survival Sunday (thank Christ!).

Sunderland take a point at Manchester City and then win four games in a row for the first time since 2000, against Chelsea and Manchester United away and at home to Cardiff and West Brom, to send Norwich down with Fulham and Cardiff. Who had those three teams to drop?

An unbelievable escape from Sunderland, the greatest in Premier League history when you take into account the fixtures and the points per games totals from other teams who have pulled off similar escapes.

What a few weeks it has been!

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cardiff
    The curse of Christmas is lifted!

As for Fulham, Norwich and Cardiff well don't let the door hit you on the way out, its hard to say you'll be missed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

West Ham
    Fulham are pretty much gone at this stage, they were desperate today. Cardiff not much better, and I think will join them. After that, I'm not sure. I went for Norwich in the poll, but the results have dried up for Palace, WBA are playing relegation football, and Sunderland have a number of tricky games left

Didn't do the poll until the start of March, but got it spot on. The rest of my post is an exercise in fence sitting though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

mike65 wrote: »

As for Fulham, Norwich and Cardiff well don't let the door hit you on the way out, its hard to say you'll be missed

Definitely the three worst sides and overall deserve to go down. I don't think Norwich and Cardiff will be missed but Fulham will in my eyes. Hard to think that two years ago they were in Europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,428 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

mike65 wrote: »

The curse of Christmas was lifted in 2005

Advertisement