Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TAMS for sheep fencing - will it be back?

• 18-01-2014 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Is TAMS for sheep fencing gone, or will there be another incarnation of it under the new pillar 2 funding?

I have some more fencing to do. And before you ask, the reason I didn't do it before was cash flow - need to reclaim some ground which I couldn't afford to do previously.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭AnFeirmeoir

According to ifj , yes. There is money set aside for it. Don't know what changes will be made to it ... It all seems like too much regulations to be worth it to me. Even though I've applied funding for a sheep race and hurdles in sept (Heard nothing back yet). I might just go on my own in the end.
    A lot of good (nonstandard ) sheep equipment is out there for less than the tams approved stuff with the 40%. Fencing the same I think.

Advertisement