Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I pad problem.

• 19-01-2014 2:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

Mods please move if not in right section as I'm unsure.

Anyway my iPad is new from santy. The home screen is side ways as if the iPad is turned side ways, say as if you where going to watch a video or something.

And when I go into apps they are all normal as if the iPad was standing normal with the round button at the bottom. They won't change from this and I can't figure it out. Even when I turn the iPad sideways they won't automatically change.

I've tryed the rotation lock that pops up from the bottom and it doesn't make a difference.
    Hope I'm making sense guys any help greatly accepted.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

There is a physical switch on the side that can be made to lock the orientation also.
    ipad-side-switch-profile.png

In settings you can have it set as a mute or orientation lock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Yup Suspect is right,it's a little slider switch so that should sort it.

Advertisement