Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand one year working holiday visa

Options
  • 19-01-2014 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys not to sure how this works but anyway I have a few questions that maybe someone can answer. I'm going to new Zealand in may starting my one year working holiday. I decided to pick new Zealand just to try someone else other than Australia. I have no idea where to go in New Zealand or where to start. I don't know much about the cost of living is compared to here? would be great if someone could please help or offer any advice about about traveling to New Zealand. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭qdawg86

Check out trademe.co.nz for renting and seek.co.nz for jobs.

I lived in Wellington for three years and really enjoyed it. Have been back in Dublin for about 3 years and am now heading to Auckland.

Scenery is stunning all over.

I found the cost of living very manageable in Wellington, but it really does depend on what you spend your money on. I'm not a huge drinker and I wouldn't be into buying clothes all the time, so I was able to save a good bit.

Advertisement