Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most dislikeable person in football.

• 19-01-2014 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering who this is but don't really know the options for a poll.

I have my own ideas like Jose, or maybe Terry but am aware these are just my arsenal-centric ideas and loads of people equally hate Wilshire or Henry.

But overall who is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭royster999

Sepp Blatter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Robbie Fowler

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Just another thread to slate Suarez really isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Pardieu.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭jdooley28

gosplan wrote: »
    I'm wondering who this is but don't really know the options for a poll.

I have my own ideas like Jose, or maybe Terry but am aware these are just my arsenal-centric ideas and loads of people equally hate Wilshire or Henry.

But overall who is it?

I really like Henry (except for a famous night in Paris), Blater is someone I really don't like too, always disliked Ashley Cole and if anyone remembers Mido, such a bad attitude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

No need for options, Luis Suárez, close thread.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

I surprise myself with how my view on Jose Mourinho has totally flipped and changed.

When he was at Chelsea I kinda admired his stance and protection of players etc and all the fluff and flare that came with it.
    all topped off with being a winner.

Now I kinda see through it all and its really tedious and boring.
    something I think the Spanish media seen through before me.

but yet again he is still a winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Mark Clattenburg, Lee Mason and Mike Reilly. It makes my blood boil to see any of them take to the pitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Unlikeable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Oh, and Robbie ****ing Savage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Tony Pulis for me, grrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I don't mind suarez, you know what you're going to get from him. I dislike Gerrard far more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

It's a toss up between Robbie savage and Joey Barton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Just another thread to slate Suarez really isn't it?

Huh? Luis is awesome! Who else has the balls to continue diving (and get away with it) even though his every action gets scrutinised under a microscope? He doesn't give a flying fig!

Anyway, on topic, Joey "the undergrad" Barton

It's a toss up between Robbie savage and Joey Barton.
    Oh, and Robbie ****ing Savage.

Always liked Robbie Savage until I read that article recently about the abuse he gave Le Saux

Cienciano wrote: »
    I don't mind suarez, you know what you're going to get from him.
    I have a sort of weird respect for how little a f*ck he gives about anyone and anything in football. Doesn't bother me nearly as much as he used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

jdooley28 wrote: »
    Always liked Robbie Savage until I read that article recently about the abuse he gave Le Saux

That was Robbie Fowler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Wow, had never thought of Blatter.

Whoever is saying 'Suarez close thread' would have to take that argument on first.

Also for all Suarez's general madness, he's never really set out to injure someone.

Remember Ben Thatcher's elbow on Mendes. That was way worse than Suarez's 'ungentlemanly' acts. I mean it was sheer violence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭Sirsok

John terry , just an intense dislike for the man and have great pleasure in him slipping for the peno v united in the cl final

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Every time i see Sepp Blatter on the telly i'd like to put my foot through it. The cheek of the prick sniggering at our country at the world cup group draw. What a fcuking bollax

• Advertisement

gosplan wrote: »
    Wow, had never thought of Blatter.

Whoever is saying 'Suarez close thread' would have to take that argument on first.

Also for all Suarez's general madness, he's never really set out to injure someone.

Remember Ben Thatcher's elbow on Mendes. That was way worse than Suarez's 'ungentlemanly' acts. I mean it was sheer violence.
    Ah now come on, there's a well known gif from his time at Ajax that will get wheeled out soon after that statement :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Drogba, 'Ronnie', and 'Bellers' are fairly nonundislikeable.

Yeah your right the main incident was with Fowler where he was basically bending over taunting Le Saux but also named Savage as someone he was giving him abuse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Every time i see Sepp Blatter on the telly i'd like to put my foot through it. The cheek of the prick sniggering at our country at the world cup group draw. What a fcuking bollax

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

John Delaney.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

I've gone from not caring to not liking to really liking Suarez.

For me he is just a kid the park playing football, love watching him.

Dislike Alan Shearer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Agueroooo wrote: »
    I surprise myself with how my view on Jose Mourinho has totally flipped and changed.

When he was at Chelsea I kinda admired his stance and protection of players etc and all the fluff and flare that came with it.
    all topped off with being a winner.

Now I kinda see through it all and its really tedious and boring.
    something I think the Spanish media seen through before me.

but yet again he is still a winner.

Everyone in Spain saw straight through Mourinho. He was ridiculed in the press over in Spain. He's a parody act and he's lucky that the English press lap up every word he says although to a much lessor extent this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Red Crow wrote: »
    Everyone in Spain saw straight through Mourinho. He was ridiculed in the press over in Spain. He's a parody act and he's lucky that the English press lap up every word he says although to a much lessor extent this time.

Who is he a parody of?

Anyway, few people I dislike, Darren Ferguson, Barry Fry, Steve Evans and to lesser extent, Gary Johnson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Roy Keane.

/ thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Gazza, the man is an absolute disgrace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Sepp Blatter, Alan Shearer and Luis Suaraz and Kenny Dalglish.
    Edit: Oh I forgot Niall Quinn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Would say Cattermole but he's such a poor player I actually enjoy when he plays as it hinders Sunderland!
    Sergio Busquets, Wilshere, RVP, Di Canio to name a few

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Toss up between two tossers, Blatter and Ferguson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Delaney wanted us to be the 33rd team in the world cup because the ref missed a hand ball. That was one of the few times I agreed with Blatter, the idea deserved to be laughed at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭LeBash

Suarez with Wenger in a close 2nd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Real Madrid's Pepe anyone? I actually think he's evil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

dan1895 wrote: »
    John Delaney.

How did I forget him?

No, I'm glad I did. . .ah crap, he's back in my consciousness now :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Yeah agree with pepe. Scum, as was el hadji djiouf, hated that guy. Throw in fergusson, jose, drogba, sergio ramos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Slattsy wrote: »
    Roy Keane.

/ thread
    But see that has to be wrong because someone else already ended the thread by saying Suarez /thread.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Probably an agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

token101 wrote: »
    That was Robbie Fowler

it was also savage

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Two very important links for this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73160775&postcount=2

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73160783&postcount=3

I encourage everyone to check whether their post fits in with anything mentioned in those posts. Some already have suffered. This is the last chance for the thread or it will get locked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Suarez: obvious pick.

Terry: obvious pick.

Blatter: is it all just some elaborate prank that he's in charge of football?

Martin Atkinson: Terrible ref.

Howard Webb: Also a terrible ref yet has the reputation as being one of the best. I also hate how he tries to be friendly and joke with every player. Kiss-arse.

Niall Quinn: His commentary annoys me.

Another Quinn, Mickey Quinn: I'm sure most Talksport listeners would agree with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I never liked Giggs. He always looked miserable on the field.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I don't like Neil Warnock.

Anytime you see him he is whining about something. It's never his fault that his teams lose so often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

I think the point with the '/thread' comments is that it has to be an overall picture.

I mean no arsenal supporter like me is ever going to say Wenger but we're not representative of everyone.

I can't understand anyone putting him in but if someone does, then there is something they really don't like about him.

I as an Arsenal fan have to include Evra on this list too. Really put the boot into us unnecessarily over the last few years.

Famous person: Joey Barton

Not so famous: Bitter fans

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Skid X wrote: »
    I don't like Neil Warnock.

Anytime you see him he is whining about something. It's never his fault that his teams lose so often.

Sam allardyce for the same reasons and he likes to take all the credit when his teams win. His style of football is very difficult to watch aswell.
    Rio Ferdinand annoys me aswell. He had that unbelievable ability to be the first player to join in the celebrations of every goal his team scored no matter where he was on the pitch. Most times jumping on players shoulders and roaring stuff at the fans. When the goal had nothing whatsoever to do with him.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement